Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #2899 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper View Post
On that topic...I've been looking to upgrade from my first board, which I now have two seasons on (Burton Bullet - don't judge me, it was the cheapest decent board I could find that was a 164 or longer and also a wide). It has certainly served its purpose, but I want a longer board and one a bit wider. I also want a board with a bit more stiffness to it, like a medium flex.

So with that said, I am limited in my options. Of course, NS boards are talked about so well around here that I've looked into them because of this forum, but that's not the only reason I am pretty sure that I'm going to buy one. The Legacy 166 seems to just be the perfect match for what I'm looking for, now I just have to find a good deal on one so my wife will let me plop down the money for it!
Finding a deal on a Legacy will be hard because they usually sell out every year and aren't available at the end of the season. You can do it if you buy used, might have trouble with that size but good luck!
  • Boyne Mountain: 1
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 1
  • Caberfae Peaks: 1
  • Crystal Mountain: 2
  • Bittersweet: 1
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote