Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer's...what's the story??
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #30 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Never Summer's...what's the story??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK93 View Post
Read what I wrote. When you are representing your company, I feel that was inappropriate. If I saw the NS rep at a bar one night wearing the same shirt, I wouldn't think twice about. But when you are doing your job representing your company, everything you do, say and wear is a direct reflection on the company. What you do on your own time is up to you.

If I was in the Army, on the job while working wearing a shirt like that, the Army wouldn't put up with it cause of the image it would bring to the army. But if the Army guy was wearing that shirt off duty at a bar---who cares?

Get it?
RJ was pointing out that Lib Tech's logo is satanic.

Admittedly he is wrong though. Lib Tech's logo is a stick figure with a dunce cap.

So what these people were trying to do was to point out that you went to another brand, because another's rep was wearing anti religious attire, yet the brand you went to has religiously questionable logos. Though he was wrong about the logo.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App