Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - any1 ever try salvia?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 03:17 AM   #110 (permalink)
VocalizeSilence

i got stuck in a parallel universe, i talked to the "all knowing" but it called itself the "all" it was everything. it told me the secret to life, but it is forever uncomprehencable to anyone except me because it wasnt even explained to me in words nor pictures nor feelings, but rather by some super sense i gained while being on this drug. i lived infinatly as everythnig possible. i was convinced i was stuck in limbo like this for the rest of eternity, and absolutly content about it. i tripped balls for 4 hours on salvia, but once i finally started coming down from it, i came back to normal reality but i was severly hallucinating. i saw my hand turn into a white man wearing a tuxedo telling me to follow him to a tree. so i did and stared at it for 10 minutes and everything on the tree turned into a mathematical equation which equaled zero. my friends started talking, but i could not hear their voices, but rather saw speech bubbles then slowly the more and more they talked their words consumed them until they were nothing but words. so much happened that i can not even write in here.
just dont do the drug if you are iffy about it. you have to be 100% or dont even bother.