Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

60 day's til opening day

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  rgrwilco 
#1 ·
Peeps we are about 60 days from opening day here in the eastcoast.Hope everyone's stoked to get the 2008-09 season on the way.I cant wait:D

#3 ·
yeah that sounds about right. that means i have hopefully another 30-45 days left in the mountain biking season (sorry, Dan i dont think i will be riding into December).

that also means i have about 59 days to get some new boots.

#6 ·
Well in Colorado it's probably going to be the WROD. White Ribbon Of Death. But it's sliding at least I guess. I am probably going to wait for either my resorts that I have a pass at to open in November, or for there to be enough natural stuff to hit a few good early season backcountry spots I know of.

#12 ·
I feel you on opening Nov.10, they only problem is that looks like a small park run, so you gotta stand in line for 20 minutes to drop in. Also found a clip a week later and seems most of the snow was gone. But I hope this year we're all open before T-Giving, since the farmers almanac is calling for snow in late november, we'll see.

#13 ·
nah man the lines werent bad at all. there were alot of people but it was such a good time. everyone was so chill. the snow lasted until the next cold snap. there was a huge rain event a week later so that killed a good amount of the snow but there was still plenty left. one park run or not, it was still early season snow and alot of fun. there were old heads there just cruisin through on skis and whatnot. got a free lift ticket if you wore red white and blue too. soooo legit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.