Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Where did the new Neversummer review threads go?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Extremo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
Extremo, you are just asking for this to become a world class flame thread. I'd rather not have to deal with it.

Here is how the reviews are going to be handled for now.

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/sno...iew-forum.html

This is partially my fault. I have not been hands on with the forum since almost a week ago. Things went down and we just did not handle it well. Everyone makes mistakes, and I am not immune from doing it myself. I am hoping that starting now we can just move forward and get back to what this forum is all about. Which is snowboarding in case people have forgot.
No, this isn't your fault at all. There's no reason to protect those who are actually at fault.

This program with NS could have been a model for other brands to come in here and do the same thing. It could have gotten more people hyped on new product, offered more informed avenues for customers, and provided feedback to companies to make their product better. We've already seen that here with Neversummer, Union, Rome, etc. This is already successful in other industries like Mountian biking with MTBR. This forum is a resource and a program like this would have only helped maximize it's potential. Those who are actually responsible for it's demise deserve to be flamed.