Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Where did the new Neversummer review threads go?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
scotty100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post

And you're right! I and at least 4 others from the team won't be providing this site reviews and I am disinclined to offer my help in the coaching and instruction section anytime soon either; you people burned your bridge with me. I get paid to coach at the resort and I love what I do there. I don't need to do it here for free for people who are going to turn around and stab me in the back and attack my integrity over what was a good intent.
I think pulling away from the site due to the negative comments of a predictably vocal minority would be a bad idea. It would be akin to making the entire community suffer because the people who voiced those opinions did so in a particular way, and I don't think you would want to do that given the high regard in which you are held on here. Now, I'm not saying people shouldn't be allowed to write what they want in the appropriate manner, but I believe the majority of the people on here welcomed the Neversummer sub-forum idea and that should be the guiding factor in determining how to proceed.