Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - LibTech and GNU - Choice.
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
olidonog

Quote:
Originally Posted by walove View Post
i rode a 159 skatebanana, 160 lando, and a 157.5 RC back to back last year. The RC was not much stiffer than the banana, (larger bananas are stiffer). The lando was noticeably stiffer than the other two. The RC was the best all around out of the three. The Lando has a longer side cut, 8.65 like the rice, i really like this for higher speed riding. The shorter side cut of the RC and the TRS are fine for most terrain though, more fun while going slower.
Just an update. Got the RC 161.5 Went out Sunday and had an epic time. 3 inches of powder qucikly got choppy and the RC just cuts straight through anything when bombing but handled some tree action beautifully.The edge to edge transition is a dream, although much more skate like than my custom. Infact all-in-all the difference between the two was HUGE, much more than I believed it would be. Really pleased with it and considering going for a 156 park pickle to mess around on instead of my 155 camber UnInc.

Cheers for the help!
olidonog is offline   Reply With Quote