Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Granite Peak
Thread: Granite Peak
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #72 (permalink)
slyder
Veteran Member

Few points I'll throw out there.
  • I won't be there till 8ish Friday night we may try to go to Wausau Mine Co for pizza but will make that decision when we get there
  • Planning on making 1st chair Saturday and will be early Sunday but not sure we'll be up in time for 1st chair after a killer day riding Saturday :')
  • I will park by Comet, looking at the resort far right side of the parking lot. I'll be in the big black Suburban
  • POC, Point of Contact- you can use me but as many of you know for now I can only receive texts I can't send them. My new phone will be here in time for the trip.
  • I like the idea of grilling out with Derp for lunch. Derp might it be a good idea to buy all the food and all that want to partake can just pay you directly???? I need to run this by the 4 kids with me but "I" like the idea !! Otherwise I can just run to Walmart or bring food to grill with us. Doesn't matter to me....
  • Derp I will take you up on vids from the Contour, I have nothing of me riding this year. I might be able to get a GoPro 3 if I can I will bring that as well. Would be awesome to get some vids of me finally.
I think that is everything, if anyone wants to add or has questions post away. This week is just dragging, I think I"m gonna head down stairs and mess with my board that will help pass the time

Last edited by slyder; 02-05-2013 at 09:05 PM.
slyder is offline   Reply With Quote