Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Suggestion - Share your last best shred
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
pdxrealtor
Veteran Member

Default Suggestion - Share your last best shred

Since there seems to be so much drama let's counter act that with your last best shred.

That's it- last best shred- nothing else - no saying I could have done it better, you're dumb, that doesn't look like shit, etc.... maybe so but let's just keep it positive and enjoy the chance we have to share with others.

Here is mine, might not be the evidence of the last best shred but the moments just before were definitely the last best shred I've had on the mountain.

It was a nice day, just shy of 50*, soft corn in spots and sugar snow in others. I hit a steep but wide open run and found myself on a nice patch of corn. All of a sudden I was going at such an awesome clip I couldn't stop my self I was having so much fun.

I hit a nice tree patch then out in the open then dead ahead another set of tress to rip through. YA! I thought......

All of a sudden I found myself looking over what I thought would be a nice little dip to ollie over at speed.

Nope- had to slam on the breaks! Damn near took a swim. The picture is the creek I almost swam in. It's probably a 7-9 foot drop with at least a 5 ft width. You can see my tracks where I climbed up.....

Still the best run I've had in a while!

IMG_1351[1].jpg

IMG_1352[1].jpg

Last edited by pdxrealtor; 02-05-2013 at 11:52 PM.
pdxrealtor is offline   Reply With Quote