Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #2975 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
Didn't you know that you need to offer some sort of payola (free board, money, etc) to get a gorram review around here?
OK,.. OK!!! You Frakin' SciFi geeks gotta stop with the FireFly & Trekkie references! (...whoops, showed my hand there didn't I!)

Guy's, I just got back from the Dr. office, got a $1200 order for my photo accessory from a photographer friend and had to respond to your comments to make certain I maintain my "Creepy Cred" around here!!

So NOW,.. I gotta leave for work! Trap,.. I promise if I get a slow moment on the road I'll post my opinions on the Arbor! If I can't, It'll be first thing when I get home tonight! OK!

Sabatoa,.. I resent the idea that my integrity can be bought! (...Trap, You can send the swag & bribe money to me via PayPal!!)

...actually, in light of all the insane BS of late, from both sides,.. lets not "Go There!!" OK? I like this regional forum & the crazy SOB's in it!! I'll post up my experience with the Arbor later!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote