Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Cartel EST Limited edition 2013 - has anyone tried them?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
SJ10

I have the cartel limited est w/ hinge on my CX 164. They're a great all mountain binding, responsive and comfortable. More cushion and a little less damp than the diode est but still more on the all mountain side of things and a good match for the CX.

They would probably work ok for a stiffer park board but I would tend to go with the malavitas for a dedicated park setup, or perhaps even something softer for the flex of the superhero.

I also have the reflex cartels from last year. The limiteds have more responsive straps and a better board feel but I'm not sure I would switch them out if I didn't need them on a different board. The highback is also different but can't really say it feels much different.

Just for reference I run the burton freestyle bindings on my rome mod, which is my park setup. Even as an entry level binding I feel the match the board better than my Co2 or cartel reflex bindings.

Last edited by SJ10; 02-06-2013 at 07:02 PM.
SJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote