Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nike Boots fit/feel..which one? please advise?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
latenight

Default Nike Boots fit/feel..which one? please advise?

So I ordered 2 pairs of nike force 1 zoom's. in a 6.5 uk and a 7 uk.

I normally where a size 7 uk shoe, but there is always a little bit of room, thats the way i like them.

Im just not sure how the snowboard boots are meant to fit/feel after reading so much about them through these forums. Yes I understand that they are meant to be tight and toes at the end but not sure as too how tight bearing in mind the factor of them going to 'pack out'. here ill try and describe best how they feel and any advice would be great.

UK 6.5

toes are at the end. I can feel big toe pushing quite hard on to the end. when I walk about these start too feel quite uncomfortable on the big toe. i feel my little toes at the end also. and not much room for movement before the toes start to keep pressing against the end.

now if these packed out to half a size to a size 7 then it would be perfect

UK 7

toes are at the end but not pushing hard. they feel a tad wider and feels like it has a bit of breathing space. when i walk around they feel comfortable and im not thinking these hurt a bit.

the main difference between the both is how hard my toe at the end pushes. it either quite a bit or just touching.

I really like the feel of the 7 but dont want them to pack out and then they are massive.

so the to solve this is I guess is figuring how much will they pack out? and which you think of the above sounds right. ive read different things like nikes coming up small but also that they are meant to hurt when you wear them but then after a few sessions they feel perfect.

what do you all reckon?
latenight is offline   Reply With Quote