Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - It's gonna be a big one! Febuary 8th Storm Watch
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB4L View Post
Unless you don't have TV or Internet you've probably heard about this one already but just wondering who's gettin out there for the pow day tomorrow?

I just asked for the day off and got it, now based on the models Blue and MSLM are looking pretty good... Horseshoe forecast for the most, but I am just so tired of the terrain there after owning a pass last year (it's pretty much same size as Glen Eden in Milton)

Major winter storm creeps into southern Ontario - The Weather Network

6 day Blue Mountain snow forecast for 340 m

6 day Mt St Louis Moonstone snow forecast for 320 m

6 day Horseshoe Resort snow forecast for 359 m

Love to see some pow shots up here if anyone gets it!

being that we're in Ontario, there's not much to get excited about. If you show up for open, you'll get a fresh groomer run in. Ontario powder days are like the lochness monster, people talk about it, but if you know better, you know there really is no such thing! haha

Besides that, our forecasters always predict doomsday and it's never that bad. If they say 20 cm, it will likely be anywhere from 5-15 cm at most.

Hopefully I'm wrong on all counts. The one good thing about Ontario, is that when it snows, people actually stay away from the hills. That is the 1-2 days a year I will actually make an effort to go snowboarding here!
kaka is offline   Reply With Quote