Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Brand New 2013 Union, Capita, and Lib Tech Gear.

9K views 50 replies 15 participants last post by  ridinbend 
#1 · (Edited)
All gear is brand new never used in original packaging

157 Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro C2 BTX - SOLD

159 Lib Tech Attack Banana EC2BTX - SOLD

155 Capita Ultrafear FK - SOLD

Union MC Metafuse L/XL - $330 shipped

Union Charger L/XL - SOLD

Union Contact Pro L/XL - SOLD

Union Atlas M/L - Sold

Union Force L/XL WHITE - SOLD

Union Force L/XL BLACK - SOLD

All prices include shipping to the lower 48

See less See more
#43 ·
So in other words you are looking for charity? Get the hell out of the thread or make an offer in PM. The Chargers and MC's aren't the same. Good for you that you found Charger's for just over 200 local. Why don't you go buy them or keep and eye out for MC's in the future if these are beyond what you want to pay, rather than trying to guilt trip someone into giving you the price you want.

#45 ·
Wow, aren't you a real cunt. The guy is negotiating, what is wrong with that?
SGboarder actually bought a board from me on this site. And like most people he was trying to get a good deal - surprise! When we agreed on a price, he was a gentlemen and paid quickly. A good guy to deal with in my book.

#46 · (Edited)
whats wrong with that is that he was low balling me, I was already offering the bindings at a good deal being brand new $400 bindings. I could give two shits about what local bindings are selling for especially ones that retail are not $400. I'm glad the Airblaster503 said something. I'm sick of people feeling entitled that they should get a better deal when I am already one of the lowest prices they are going to find. Also when negotiating/low balling do it in a PM for god sakes so people can't see what a scumbag you really are!!!

#47 ·
I still fail to see whats wrong with lowballing someone, happens all the time. Don't be offended, just don't take the offer, pretty simple, you don't need to be rude about it. (any of you)

By the way, the Hovey on Ebay is a sweet deal so far, wish I had known sooner you were selling one!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.