Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - It's gonna be a big one! Febuary 8th Storm Watch
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
aiidoneus
Resident Snowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB4L View Post
This is truth my friend. Around here I'll take what I can get. Did 3 seasons out in BC & AB, and it hurts me to even consider what I am calling a pow day here. But hey, that's life and you gotta take what you can get and if you really love it that much move out west! I will be moving back at some point in my life, ASAP

It's really hard finding people in ON who are dedicated to actually chase pow, let alone ride more than 5 days a season.

Wherever I go tomorrow I am hoping to get at least one faceshot
You guys don't appreciate it enough. 15cm is an Onterrible dump for sure. I spend about 2-3 weeks in Banff and a week or two in Golden, BC each season. I know what a real snowfall is ... but you take what you can get.

The funny thing is, so far in BC and AB they have not got much snow since December. They would love to get the 25+ cm we just got. Granted, 25 cm there is way more fun given the length of the runs ... oh well this just needs to tide me over till Feb 15 :-)
aiidoneus is offline   Reply With Quote