Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

oh crap. I didn't see this thread.

I'll just repost my other one here and link to this thread.

So wow. Shit is crazy in Los Angeles.

You've got a former cop that claims he was wrongly terminated for reporting unlawful use of force. That former cop is extremely bitter. Huge. Heavily armed. Trained by the US Military and the LAPD....and he has a hit list of cops and their families that he's targeting, claiming that he will kill them all one by one until the Department admits wrongdoing.

On the other side, you have the LAPD freaking the fuck out and basically shooting anything that moves. Two separate instances where they loaded a truck full of lead, only to injure innocent civilians (Asian women no less) because they thought the truck might be his.

Holy shit.

With that murder on site policy and this guy's deeply seeded bitterness I think that his original beef is probably legit but obviously I don't agree with what he's doing.

His Manifesto
"A Cop's Nightmare" More like a civilian nightmare as now they need to fear trigger happy cops.

They found his truck burning near Big Bear (snowboard related!) and they're searching the area but I bet he's nowhere near there and this is a diversionary tactic.

Google Chris Dorner for the latest news. It's like a crazy movie.

Video for the TL;DR crowd

Chris Dorner's Truck Spurs Manhunt on Mountain for Suspected Cop Killer - ABC News
  • Boyne Mountain: 0
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 0
  • Caberfae Peaks: 0
  • Crystal Mountain: 0
  • Bittersweet: 0
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote