Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:03 PM   #37 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

This is my post from else where, just thinking how I would've played it.

Quote:
Here's the way I could see it being played out. Sure do the fake boat theft, release the manifesto, take a couple pot shots at some on my list to get the ball rolling, park truck in remote area with timed/remote detonation, then hole up someplace with an unimpeachable alibi maybe high ranking friends. After that let the chips fall where they may, for sure not go after families, but put that in the manifesto for maximum effect. He was probably long gone by the time the manhunt even began.

Think of the ramifications if that's what is really going on? Why was the first officer barely wounded? Even though the guy is a trained marksman. The man is trained in intelligence after all, if a nobody like me can come up with that plan in a couple minutes (hindsight minutes), what could he come up with in years? Something like that would derail the whole thing, LAPD, LACSO, MSM, the lid would blow off.
JeffreyCH is offline   Reply With Quote