Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #47 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

I have ran into some bad cops where I live. They came into my house with out a warrant (a known party house) and harassed everyone in the house. They were looking for drugs to "confiscate" I am sure. I know what people look like when they are fucked up on stimulants. These cops looked the part.

All they found was my bong and made me smash it. Fuckers. This was years ago and now weed is legal. It was expensive piece.

The LAPD are making themselves look real bad shooting up innocent people. Ya, I would not want to be a 6'2 bald black man. At least they found the truck, so no more people will be shot for driving a pick up truck. If I drove a Nisson Titan I would take the bus.

This story has captivated me as much as the Miami zombie story.

I don't think killing is the way to go, but I kinda think this guy may of been pinned for the couple. How do we know what really happened? I hate the world.

Denver cops are pretty notorious for police brutality too. Also for shooting dogs and wild animals.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote