Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 08 board deals (Custom)
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
schwapp

Default 08 board deals (Custom)

Guys,
I'm lookin for the infamous one board quiver. Ive heard really good things about the burton custom and thats really the board im lookin to get. However, money is tight and im tryin to get a good deal. I looked on sierrasnowboard.com and they had the O8 for a good sale price. Anyone have any input on the 08 custom? Also im in a dilemma with width. I currently wear a size 11 shoe. I know the 08 custom has those 10/45 rails. So would the wide version be narrower than other wide versions? Im afraid that if I go with the normal version itll be too narrow, but if I go with the wide version Ill lose the quickness in edge to edge which I like. Im 6'2 about 190 and a pretty advanced rider. Any input on the board in general and if I should go wide or not would be great. Im also looking to get the 09 cartels. None of these are going to be the ICS system its too much $$...ps im lookin at a 162 size if you think thats the wrong size let me know what you think...thanks