Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Question about Drift cameras
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
baconzoo

Male Don't be a Teletubbie

Drift (for the last 3 year) has always had the ability to watch your videos instantly via the LCD and a menu user interface that makes sense. So on the lift, you can review, FF, and delete the files if you choose.

I've had the same experience with the other cameras out there. Missed shots are common, or shots that are not composed property. The LCD and rotating lens are paramount in getting epic shots. NO other camera allows you to handle this quickly. (see image below) I created a line of convergence quickly in between riders during a rail jam.

Drift HD Ghost: The WiFi app works in the same way, but now we have added another device... I only use it when the camera is out of reach, up to 90 meters! Or for social sharing where you can download an image or video to your phone without a computer.

Reality is: this is the most user friendly camera on the market, with every feature that riders can actually use to get great shots. (GPS and 4K are gimmicks)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LCD-rotable-lens.jpg (70.6 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by baconzoo; 02-08-2013 at 08:58 PM.
baconzoo is offline   Reply With Quote