Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - First day with new (used) board, a couple of questions
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
noni6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnseenMartine View Post
be selective on the "boardshops" you call i in fact in las vegas (yes the last place youd ever expect to find snowboarders and no we dont shred cactus') but we do have a true boardshop that selectively deals with snow and skate boards.

id recommend refraining from asking help from company's like Zumiez, dicks sporting good, and sport chalet. These places do carry snowboards but most of the people there are just briefly informed on the merchandise and when asked serious questions on the sport sound like complete idiots, dont get me wrong for beginners who have not ridin before, they can deffinately get you some good equipment but for a task like this call around more or as other have suggested you'l save your time and money doing it yourself!
I agree with you. The shop I called is a board shop, so I'm surprised. Anyway, seems like I'm going to do it myself. Any instructions you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
noni6 is offline   Reply With Quote