Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - stevens pass
Thread: stevens pass
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
stickz

Default stevens pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafHoney View Post
I wanted to at least attempt Hogsback again yesterday but my husband refused . He's still having trouble even riding straight so I pretty much had to force him to even do Skyline with me. And for how new we both are to it, I didn't really want to attempt it alone. Once I told him how much steeper it was than Skyline I just didn't bring it up again. The top of Skyline wasn't groomed yesterday though so it was still pretty deep and awesome. And if you go down the Exhibition/Promenade side when it forks, it was about knee deep yesterday.

I won't be trying anything around trees until I can figure out toe side without wiping out.
I've been 6 times this yr only yr I've been but I thought skyline seemed much steeper that hogs back. I like them both both are easy now but the backside is so much more fun. a cool run take hogs back to the right at the bottom go right to that chair lift. ether of those to blue runs are super fun. if you go straight and not right there's a narrow path that's kinda long and hard for me my first few times, but taught me how to ride in a tight area. Fridays aren't bad no waits in backside.
stickz is offline   Reply With Quote