Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Should I regret buying this Banana Magic?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
destroy

I'm not a park guy. Just not there yet. I'm sure I will be soon but right now I just freeride and do an all mountain kinda thing. I figure the CC will be a good park board when I do get into it. I ride everything in the course of a day (greens to blacks, stay away from the real technical stuff and moguls usually) and mostly just ride around carving when I can and popping ollies off of kickers, rollers and the rest. Gonna work on learning some spins soon, just been working way too much (close to 60 hrs/6 days a week) and snowboarding way too little so far in 2013!

I set it up as wide as it would go figuring it would be narrower than the CC even though I know it has a wider than usual spacing. Took one run on it moved in one insert on each foot - much better. Thinking I might have to go in even further, maybe even narrower on the front than the back. Snow is choppy and tracked right now but there's some fresh around, certainly better than last weekend.
destroy is offline   Reply With Quote