Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon snowboards
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 08:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
oneplankawanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
Well I'm not the Bataleon expert here, but sounds like the Violenza is what you want. But I'm sure someone like oneplankawanka or whatever his name is will chime in in no time. Or the iHop guy (I dont think thats his name, but it reminds me of iHop). They really know the bataleon lineup.
Yep oneplankawanka here hello dahling. The Distortia and the Violenzia The dis (better for your small feet) is a twin and pretty soft under foot. The Violenza(may be to wide for your small feet) is set back 15 and would be a better choice for freeriding and would be still doable for freestyling but its definately leaning freeride

Flex obviously should be considered. the Dis is 4-2-4 tip/mid/tail while the Vio is just a flex of 4...on a scale of 6
I think both graphics rock too... not that is should be a consideration....( but we all know it is) LOL
You do have small feet so board width should be a consideration as well..chk the website
BATALEON SNOWBOARDS | Triple Base Tech, the best thing to happen to snowboards since edges. good luck feel free to ask anymore question. Bataleon boards offer all the bennies of R camber without it.. the board has camber just like the board you ride now, it just has the magical TBT...chk the site. cheers!!

Last edited by oneplankawanka; 10-08-2008 at 08:57 PM.