Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Vancouver 12-13 Season
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:27 PM   #577 (permalink)
destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by britts15 View Post
I am heading to Vancouver in 18 days!! I moved to Ontario from BC for university and I still haven't moved back . I was living on the island so I don't know much about Vancouver. I was hoping to go to some of the local mountains. Is there public transit that I can take to them since I won't have a car with me? Also, anyone want to ride with me? My bf will be working during the week and my other friends either don't ski/board or just had surgery. So I wont have anyone to go with!

I will be going to Whistler on March 3rd as well!

Side note, I just got a Never Summer Infinity. I rode it yesterday for the first time. AMAZING!! Such a huge step up from my Burton Lux...
I usually ride at Cypress. I work during the week so I generally only ride weekends and the odd Friday night. I'm friendly, polite, and I always drive up and ride alone, so you're more than welcome to come with me, as long as you don't mind a ride in my messy old Benz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRider View Post
Fuck, I'm jealous. Haven't been in weeks now! Hopefully I get to go tomorrow night.

On the other hand, the hard work I put in to school is paying off. Signing with an agent next week hopefully.
Agent?! whaddya... some kinda THESPIAN?!
destroy is offline   Reply With Quote