Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:12 AM   #84 (permalink)
seant46
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
No, this is a huge story and encompasses many very important issues that people are concerned with. Killclimbz nixed the politics section as a result of the shit show and the fact that debating purely politics does not serve the community. This off topic section is here to discuss anything non snowboarding including current news and events. I personally have no problem with some light political discussion so long as it relates to the topic being discussed like drone strikes on American citizens on our own soil.

Now if that escalates I to a Republican versus Democrat argument , its time to let the poor old dead horse just rest in peace and close the thread. I can't and won't speak for Killclimbz but I personally am totally fine with political discussion if it relates to a specific topic and don't want people to be afraid of making a relevant point because it may be political in nature.
Ok Thank you Snowolf. Hopefully we didnt start another shitstorm here otherwise Im outta politics forever lol!
seant46 is offline   Reply With Quote