Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #92 (permalink)
Big Foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
I've heard the dictatorship term thrown around quite a bit lately. Do you think this term applies in a representative form of government?

And I think that step was taken awhile ago with the passage of NDAA.
I think you can definitely have a full military dictatorship arise from representative government; it's already happening. Once all the pieces are in place (Patriot Act, DHS, NDAA, NDRP, and now drone strikes on U.S. soil against "domestic terrorists"), it just becomes a matter of flipping the switch. Anyone who opposes it, under the NDAA, can be labeled a "domestic terrorist" and executed via drone stike. All the while convincing the masses that the only way to be safe is to have the government/military protect us from the evil within. Half the country is already on board with their push to ban guns saying things like "Only the military and police should have guns". That's how it started in Germany in the 30's.

I'm not a tin foil hat kinda guy, but with all the blatant infringements on our rights (see the list of acts above) over the last 15 years; you've got to be kidding yourself if you aren't concerned.
Big Foot is offline   Reply With Quote