Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Hey from toronto canada
View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 11:26 AM
christopherglim

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB4L View Post
Hey GTA riding friends. Late to join the thread. I have a Glen Eden 5x7 pass and on the weekends I try to just chase the best conditions, $$ dependent of course. Jonesing for a trip to Tremblant this season and trying to organize that with some friends too.

It's always fun to meet people via shredding. 3 years ago out in BC I met someone via a very similar thread who is now still my close friend and riding buddy. You know that if someone is registered to this forum + active here, we probably share the obsession with snowboarding

I am intrigued about the Cabin Fever @ Holiday Valley in march (my usual riding partners don't have up to date passports!) as well as Tremblant in Feb... Weather dependent as I need a powder fix this season.

Anyway I'm subbed to this thread, let's keep the stoke up on this dreary rainy monday. Why does it always rain directly after a snowfall this winter? Grrrr. Hope you guys got to enjoy some of it this weekend like I did.
Hey SB4L,
I've got about 10 spots left if you and your crew are ready to sign up for Tremblant (Feb 21-24) Msg me for details.
Also for Cabin Fever, we can set something up, I'll most likely be going on March 12th and I usually grab a bunch of tickets for my peeps...I can grab some for you if you're interested.
Let me know