Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mt Snow
Thread: Mt Snow
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
12ozPastor

Default override

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucew. View Post
The North Face was wayy too icy. The only run that was decent was Olympic on the far left. Everything else had spots where it was nothing but ice for 20-30 feet leading directly into a mogul field. The rest of the mountain was in pretty good shape, especially early.

I was disappointed with ovrride. I emailed them early on Saturday to ask if I could cancel or reschedule because i woke up with a cold and felt like shit and they said it was too late and they would charge me the whole bus ticket price and only give me a partial refund on the lift ticket. normally i'd accept that policy but when they were on twitter all day talking about how big the waiting list was and how they were trying to add more buses because so many people wanted to go, I thought it was fucked up they were still going to charge me knowing they would fill my spot instantly so fuck em, i won't ever use ovrride again...a free muffin and a beer doesn't make up for that
I was on that same bus with the free yuengling (1) and muffin. I will not be using override again as well.
12ozPastor is offline   Reply With Quote