Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Rome artifact size question please answer

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Buckeye3343 
#1 ·
Hey guys so I found a great deal for a 2012 rome artifact rocker for 185$ new. I'm gonna get it but I'm wondering what size I should get. I am getting into freestyle riding. I am 5 foot 7 and 120lbs. I wear a size 10.5 shoe but at the moment I'm wearing a size 9 boot but that will probably go up to 9.5 or 10 next year. So what size board should I get? Does it need be wide or the regular one? And also what bindings should I get? I'm looking for a price around 150$ or less. And what size binding do I need? Please answer guys. The deal isn't gonna last forever. Thanks.

#4 ·
If you want room to grow, go with the 152 range, but if you are looking at getting a new stick every year, get the 150 and get a bigger one as you need. personally when i am riding freestyle i go with a much shorter board for the fun of hucking it around....i ride a 161 in pow. 158 in chop and a 153 for freestyle.

for 185 if you hate it, sell it for 150 and try again!

#8 ·
Wow calm down no one likes to be told they have to do something by a total newbie. If your boots have shrink tech you are fine hell even with out that you will be fine in a duck stance. What are you looking to get out of your board? Nothing wrong with burton cartels or malts, I personally love the now ipo and salomon holograms from this year. If you can pick up a ride delta or k2 formula used those are also great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.