Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nike Boots Are the SHIIIIIT!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #49 (permalink)
cb1021

I just got some Kaijus but I think they might be too big. If I slam my heel into the heel cup, my toes are no longer touching the front. If I stand up straight, my toes will touch the front. They fit perfect right now actually. The only issue is that they are brand new and will pack out.

I read that size 8.5 and 8 have the shell size (which is size 8.5), not sure if true or not. I currently have 8.5s, not sure if htere is any point in sizing down to size 8.

I would like to add super feet but I don't see how they will help my boots fit tighter because they are supposed to give arch support. I have really flat feet. The Kaijus insoles are currently giving me arch support (making my feet shorter). If they flatten out and my feet lie flat, then the boots will probably fit me perfectly even after pack out.

Also these boots are too fricking expensive and beautiful to wear which make me anal about getting the puuurfect sizing.

Last edited by cb1021; 02-11-2013 at 09:44 PM.
cb1021 is offline   Reply With Quote