Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Damn it alive!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:33 AM   #28 (permalink)
Joe Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by edlo View Post
I hope it is a skate and snowboard shop. I noticed you are in Canada, otherwise I'd send you a P3 bit for 2 bucks paypaled. You can get it at a autoparts store or hardware, or maybe even the skate shop that you use. Something buying it bundled with a bunch of other bits as a kit is acutally pretty cheap like $1-$2. But you've probally have already used a P3 at the Chalet, the one chained to the work bench is usually a P3. So it is either the screw lengths , or the orientiation of the disk.

I realized that some of my comments might be off since I initially was comparing your left and right binding not realizing they were different.
Does the binding start with screw in holes 2 and 3 then moves somewhere different to 2 and 2 or even 1 and 2? Does the indication start and 15 then move to 6?
The indication moves all over the place. 15 then to 6 was just one of the many positions it shifts to. It shifts all overt he place. My screws are in holes 2 and 2 (middle holes.) they move all over. I am using 13mm screws from burton. Should I be using the regular 16mm screws from union?