Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:18 AM   #120 (permalink)
wernersl

Yeah I, for one, am loosing faith in the info being passed down during this "investigation/man hunt." What I do know to be reasonably true is that LAPD nearly took out two Asian women delivering newspapers. Torrence PD nearly took down a thin white male on his way to go surfing. Two cases of "mistaken identity." I hope the PDs dont think a simple apology will smooth this over! These vehicles were not just plinked at. They were shot to shit, actually totalling the Torrance man's truck.

The only reason I can nearly accept that Dorner is the man who took out Quan and her fiance is because of what was published in his Manifesto. He goes on about he was unable to start a family of his own, so he would end theirs. Again, why go after your attorney or their family? Maybe he believes the attorney did not fight hard enough, or believes he may play a role in the conspiracy.

Whatever the case may be, LAPD seems pretty certain they do not want this man talking. Not one word to spill from his mouth.
wernersl is offline   Reply With Quote