Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #3097 (permalink)
trapper
Veteran Member

Yeah back to the Heritage and price discussion. I knew that I could sit here and wait and possibly get a discount. I knew it but having been watching the boards in my size among various retailers online, I've noticed that some places are sold out of the 166 or have one or two left. Dogfunk had a bunch of them yet, so they could have put it on sale at some point I suppose, but it just wasn't a chance I wanted to take. I mean, I couldn't even find ONE of last year's Heritage in my size for sale new anywhere.

Yeah, maybe I'll regret it, but I guess I paid the premium for a chance to use it now instead of having to wait until next year. I did go by what sabatoa said a couple weeks ago about them not really being discounted all that much even when they do go on sale, so I factored that into my decision.

And yes, dogfunk has the lifetime return policy.

BTW I did some Muay Thai a few years ago with a guy here that claims to have trained in JKD under Inosanto. I think his name is Dan Smith.

Last edited by trapper; 02-12-2013 at 12:25 PM.
trapper is offline   Reply With Quote