Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:56 AM   #3107 (permalink)
trapper
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
You did the right thing dude, especially if you want to ride it this season.

It's more likely the board is going to be sold out before the sales begin, the chance to save that 20% was slim AND you'd have to wait till next year to enjoy it but more likely would have been stuck without and you'd end up buying the 2013 at retail price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_z View Post
Unless you're making an impulse buy after seeing something interesting on a closeout rack/online sale. If there's a board you really want, just buy it now and enjoy it. It's worth the extra $50-75 to buy it and be able to ride it right meow.

I have no qualms about buying hardgoods at full retail. Soft goods, that's another story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
The only reason i brought up discounts is because of the timing right now. But yea, you'll have it for Crystal Mt.

Plus you have a great return policy in your hands should you absolutely hate it. Win-win.
Thanks guys, I'm not worried about it one bit. I've researched the hell outta this, asked a lot of questions and believe I made the best choice. I do have to thank everyone for their input on it all along the way.

Edit: On the flip side of that, I'm coming after you motherfuckers if I hate the board, so make sure you study up on the MA! lol
trapper is offline   Reply With Quote