Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #136 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
He also murdered a San Bernadino County Sherriff deputy this afternoon. This is yet another victim that had nothing to do with the legitimate grievances Mr. Dorner had with the LAPD. I calmly hope that he either took his own life or perished in the fire. I find it sad and disgusting to see people rooting for this terrorist and cheering over the murder of a police officer who will never come home to his wife and children.
I would've rather seen him go to court, I want some answers, like the motivation to kill the daughter, what his real grievance ect....and they really like ex-cops in prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
Yeah, I don't get it. If his goal was to wage war against the LAPD, then he did a remarkably shitty job of doing that.

If I was gonna wage war on the police, I'd probably start with a U-Haul full of diesel and fertilizer parked in front of their HQ, not by shooting the daughter of my lawyer and her fiance.
I know what a fuckwad, I hoped he had some grand plan, instead just another asshole that can't plan shit. If this is the state of our navel intelligence officers....ohhh brother.

Oh well, over now, new drama/tragedy starting any minute now
JeffreyCH is offline   Reply With Quote