Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #138 (permalink)
gmore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Jeff,

Here's more on the daughter and her fiancÚ. Sounds like this Radall Quann was not his lawyer as that other news report indicated but rather an LAPD captain who represented Mr. Dorner before the review board. What I am gathering from this is that Mr. Dorner was angry because he felt that Randall Quann failed in his defense and because Mr. Dorner had no family, he sought to rob Randall Quann of his and later allegedly taunted Mr. Quann after the murders.

Christopher Dorner Taunted Randall Quan After Killing His Daughter

Like I have been saying, this guy is nothing more than just another psychopath murderer and should not be glorified as some champion of justice or a martyr. He was fired from his job at the LAPD. All of us at one time or another have been fired for what we feel are bullshit reasons. But we moved on and bettered ourselves, we didn't take up weapons and go back to our former employer and kill a bunch of innocent people. This guy is a piece of shit nut job and I for one am glad that the taxpayers of California will not incur the cost of trying and incarcerating him.
That was actually a prank call the call came from vancover so it couldnt have possibly been him.