Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bunny Hill Mission!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:03 AM   #19 (permalink)
Lamps
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atr3yu View Post
So the mission was much harder that I expected to be honest. My body just does not want to travel down the hill "backwards". I really had a hard time convincing my body to go down the hill switch and even when I did I just didn't have any control over my riding. I was literary like day one all over again, but worse. Also riding normal and then flat spinning 180 I ate shit quite often catching an edge. Olling went well though, but I have done that a lot in my living room. I never talked myself into a jumping 180 and also pussies out on the smallest jump in the park. I think in two weeks I am going to take a two hour private "freestyle" lesson. I always feel better having a person in the know show me how to do things so I can try them. At least if I fail then I am failing at trying to do it right.
Practice a few jumping 180s while strapped in at the bottom and not moving. I found the easiest one to do when moving slowly was frontside spin while riding toe side. I'm off on a similar mission this weekend.
Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote