Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - haha you silly skier :3
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #49 (permalink)
vknyvz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powhound97 View Post
I hate skiers for this reason, they are stuck up assholes who don't realize that snowboarders have way less maneuverability and have blind spots.

I ate shit last time I was up and some bitch skiers woman went by laughing

They piss me off more than I could possibly explain!
i am right there with you man, skiers pissed me off too last week at hunter. it was incredibly crowded and skiers go VERY wide left and VERY right turns (especially when there are 10 in front of you), sometimes you are not sure which way you supposed to go coz they might get in front of you, now I know coming from behind I am supposed to watch this but it's irritating to slow down a lot and to be patient.

By the end of the day, I end up hitting up a guy then he hit his kid him and I didn't but kid fell, I felt terrible, stopped, strapped out from my bindings and helped to kid to get up, he was fine.

how can skiers be douche bags lol, skiing is much easier than boarding, they don't really have anything to be brag about , i was able to do black diamonds in my first week on a ski but never liked it haven't done it in years now

Last edited by vknyvz; 02-13-2013 at 10:26 AM.
vknyvz is offline   Reply With Quote