Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Choosing b/w Cartels/Union SL's/ Ride Maestro
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
DrEwTiMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty100 View Post
Yeah, for example I'm about to return a 2012 Rome factory board and Rome 2012 mob bindings I bought from dogfunk last summer when they had deep discounts before the 2013 stuff came in. Used the board and bindings maybe twice over christmas period and just wasn't a good set-up for me. Great thing is they will accept a return on both items and refund me completely.
Holy shit, thats unbelievable! I'm definitely not the type to abuse that a companies trust like that. But I really hope they stock the bindings I end up buying because hands down a company with that kind of customer service deserves mu business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper View Post
Another thing about them (that I just found out since I just bought my new board) is that if anything you buy goes on sale within 30 days of your purchase, as long as they still have that same product, color, size, etc in stock they will refund you the difference between what you paid and the sale price.
Lol ok that settles it, I'm not buying anywhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
I wear a 10.5 in the M/L. You could easily fit an 11 in there as I don't have my toe ramp or toe strap extended all the way. I'd def go with the M/L with a 9.5.
Thanks bro you have been a huge help.

I think I was just ultimately convinced to purchase the SL's. I in my best fit of OCD was reading my 9,000th review of all 3 bindings and was stopped dead in my tracks by " the good ride's" review of these guys, check out the review if your curious. The SL' review can be found Here
Ride Maestro Here
Raiden Phantom Here

Now I don't know if they are a little biased but they definitely do review of all products. By lengths of reviews alone it seams they didn't give the Phantom's or he Maestro's he time of day. But their content of both of those review reflects what many of you have said so that leads me to believe they are pretty accurate. I think after all this I am gonna go with the Union SL's. The only thing that they don't' have that the more expensive Maestro's have is the canting, and I'm not sure that worth the extra 30 bucks. Not to mention If i buy the SL's from dogfunk now they may come down again in a month which I will definitely jump on!
DrEwTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote