Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Running Hot, Goggle fog!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
lisevolution
Veteran Member

Lol I've had this same problem for years! I'm the fattest sweatiest bastard on the mountain. I swear I start sweating before I even start riding. I've had the turbo fans and they do a pretty good job but obviously that won't work unless you are changing your goggles. I switched to the Smith I/O's last season and they've been money and haven't fogged once, they are hands down the best goggles I've ever owned and I've owned just about all of them in my time. That again doesn't solve your problem though. One thing I did find that I put into my Scott Fix goggles was an aftermarket fan that has an automatic humidity sensor that turns them on as soon as it senses extra moisture. Scott markets them for the Snowmobile and motocross scene but they're actually just a rebrand of this: Eliminate Fog in any goggle with the Haber Eliminator Automated Fan

This works pretty well, is relatively cheap if you look around and should fit your Anon's no problem.
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote