Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need advice buying gloves
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minkovitch

Default Need advice buying gloves

My current gloves are starting to get worn out and rarely ever keep me as warm. It's a pair I found on the hill a couple seasons after the hill closed and almost everyone was gone. It's a pair of Börne mittens. I can't say much about them since I can't find the company website but the mitts say ski team and 40g of thinsulation. I'm looking for something a lot warmer. I live in Montreal so temperatures generally vary from 0 to -20 but It can get a lot colder( after a storm last month the top of Tremblant was -50 ) I have thin blood and my circulation isn't too great so I get cold very easily. I prefer mittens for the extra warmth. I'm looking to spend around 100$ but if Its worth it to spend the extra 20-40$ I wouldn't mind. If I could spend less and get a pair of good gloves I wouldn't mind though as I can put the money towards a new board next season. What do you guys recommend? Hopefully I've given enough information but I can give more if necessary

Last edited by Minkovitch; 02-14-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Minkovitch is offline   Reply With Quote