Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union Atlas vs SL cap strap
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
tonyisnowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
Remove both toe straps and screw the SL toe straps onto your Altlas binsings. Try it then, that way you'll know for sure what the problem is.

It sounds like it might just be the material like Extremo said, but you can check by doing this.

If the new Atlas toe straps you sent for don't solve the problem, just put the SL straps on whichever bindings you plan on using for a day.
If the thread lock wears off the off the screws from doing this often you can always get some more really cheap from a hardware store. I personally use thread tape because it's easer to remove when old and easier to reapply.
Thanks for the advice but I don't want to switch them out because I want to be able to take both boards to the mountain already set up. One is a rocker for playful ride the other is a hard charging/ carving camber. I am going to stretch them out overnight. I think once the fabric looses it will be better. Otherwise I will get some SL straps for the Atlas.
tonyisnowhere is offline   Reply With Quote