Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ski rack fell off
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sincraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 509-pow View Post
so today i went boarding at Bluewood, Wa with my friend. the snow was really good for only 4 inces in two days. powder with some ice under it. amazing day everything went perfect for us. we ended up leaving a bit ealry due to the fact i had to work. i put both boards on the ski rack on my audi a4, like iv done every time. about 4omin into the trip we hear a some noise. 2 sec later i look in my rear view mirror and what do u know. i see my lib tech travis rice and his burton nug flying in the air aswell one of my ski racks. this was on the highway going 65mph. lucky there was no car behind me at all. i felt so bad for my friend, felt like it was my fault. my board didnt have one scratche on it. my friends board on the other hand got fucked on the top of the tip of his board.

anyone ever see something or hear about this happening. we got lucky that our boards didnt break in half or something. even luckier that there was no one behind us.

uh....yea!