Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:38 AM   #139 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

Dorner handled the situation poorly. He should've reached out to the media, not gone on a fucking rampage.

Either way, I think he made his point. He complained about police corruption, cops covering for other cops, and excessive force. We saw all of that in the manhunt for him. The cops were on a kill mission. You don't shoot up vehicles full of innocent people before verifying the occupants if you're trying to take someone alive. The cops torched that cabin and the scanner dialogue proves it. Now they're trying to deny it.

American police have become far too militaristic. They aren't supposed to be a domestic military, but damned if they aren't armed like one and act like one. We don't need cops out there running around acting as judge, jury, and executioner. They have WAY too much power and they face FAR too few questions. They're constantly propped up as false heroes when they often cause more problems than they fix.

Fuck the police.