Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow NX2 AT 2013 adjustment question
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Real Yowie

Default Flow NX2 AT 2013 adjustment question

After one session on these, which felt somewhat unresponsive, I am wondering what to do next. I felt like my boot was being pushed forward on the footbed and that there was gap between back of binding and boot, and additionally that the high back had too much play as a result of the cable.
The remedy I tried for this, on mountain, was ratchet tightening and there was ensuing foot coma. Also, the tighter my achilles lodged against the metal heel loop as I tightened down, the more discomfort occurred during turns. So I loosened it a bit and with foot inching forward again, I felt like toeside turns were ok not great, but heelside was sluggish. Had been hoping for much quicker heel to toe action.

I have since adjusted the highback full forward lean to compensate for the cable play, and will go with a snug ankle adjustment and looser toe adjustment (this has a unistrap). Hoping to have a better session. 11.5 lower profile boot in XL binding.

Not ready to give up yet. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Real Yowie is offline   Reply With Quote