Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - late feb early march
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
seanhug

Default late feb early march

hi all,

I would greatly appreciate some input on where to go for snowboarding / loving ....its for a long weekend (feb 28th to March 6th) getaway with my girl in the USA. I know this is a vague question.. but I know very little and cant decide... every blog I read throws me off even more....
I have my heart set on Colorado ... but hear they are having bad snow???
Utah also sounds very good... not too interested in the NE ...Its the area of the USA I have seen the most

Please keep in mind I live all the way down in Miami... which chops out most options like Montana or Oregon because they seem to be too freaikin far....

Im looking for mostly beginner to intermediate courses because of my girl... but would like a fairly large mountain so that I don't spend all day grabbing lifts... happened to me in the NE and it sucked....

Ideally, I would like to find a nice town or area for us to get to know.... and hopefully combine that with good snow and a nice mountain.. anything pop into mind?

Any advice will be much appreciated....
seanhug is offline   Reply With Quote