Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - which bindings for my setup!?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
wedore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackLip View Post
I ride mostly park but definitely ride the whole mountain. Usually depends who I ride with. The DS30 is a soft flex park binding. Probably not what you're looking for. You're relatively new to snowboarding and aren't a hard charger I imagine. The TT30 would work well for you.
Yeh well i dont want the bindings to be tooooo stiff...can bindings BE to stiff?

Ive ridden 7 times in aus, nz, usa, canada and japan although probably only totally 30+ days...its hard to really gauge someones skill level on here haha. i do like to go fast (relatively im sure) but what i DO know is the kinda riding i like/do most. groomed runs, powder and a little off piste in trees etc. in japan this season i started really enjoying black runs without just having to leaf down lol. i dont do any park tho. maybe TT30 would be more forgiving and better for an intermediate rider? SF45 more a pro binding for going insanely fast?
wedore is offline   Reply With Quote