Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - which bindings for my setup!?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
wedore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigmountainVMD View Post
OP, I don't want to kill your stoke, but if you have yet to ride the T. Rice and it is still in new condition, I highly recommend you try a different deck. The T. Rice is stiff and wide compared to other most other models. Even the TRS would be considered a stiffer board, and the T. Rice is still more stiff than that.

I'm only saying this because I've seen a lot of people new to riding pick up this deck thinking it is what they need, but you really really don't. I own one and have been riding for a decade and I can assure you there are better options out there for an intermediate-advanced rider in their first season or two of shredding. If you really like Libs, go with the TRS or a GNU Riders Choice. I can pretty much guarantee you will have a board that you enjoy more than that T. Rice. Lib Tech and Gnu are made by the same company, Mervin Mfg.
hey man thanks for the reply...im def an intermediate rider ive prob only done 30+ days combined. I just really love snowboarding and probably shouldnt have been born in australia lol. i think im pretty good considering the hours ive ridden, just heard a lot of good things about lib tech, ive ridden the rocker camber hybrid and liked it and also know i dont like park thus needing a stiffer board. loads of ppl rave about the t rice , what issues do you have with it as far as an intermediate rider goes?
wedore is offline   Reply With Quote