Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mtn closes for search of murder suspect
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #141 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post
If we don't wake up and start thinking for ourselves we will be railroaded further down this path of control and loss of liberty.

too late my friend, it's all over. I just keep my head down, avoid the man as much as possible and do the best I can to be self sufficient... Where I live I have acess to non city water. Enough land to grow my own food if needed etc etc...I'm *very* lucky have have a small chunk of land that's somewhere between urban life and wilderness...My bf is working on building an cinder block wall 20 feet high ; ) I'm less then ten miles from national forrest and just over five miles from downtown LA.

that said, fuck everyone else. Just not worth the time and effort to "change the world" My life is half over and I aint having no kids. fuck it, I am too lazy and selfish to care what happens. The baby boomers fucked it up for us and I am not gonna try to save the world for their grandkids.

and honestly every time I see people in the market reading US magazine or watching reality TV I think to myself....these fucking sheep deserve to be led to the slaughter. Yeah, Im going to hell and I don't fucking care.

and yes, I am part of the problem. I make my living working on television shows that pacify the masses

Last edited by mixie; 02-16-2013 at 06:28 PM.
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote